Donald Trump, “Hillary’s getting all ‘pumped up’ for the Debate, let’s have a drug test.”

By Paul Ebeling: Donald Trump, “Hillary’s getting all ‘pumped up’ for the Debate, let’s have a drug test.” Donald Trump suggested Saturday that Hillary Clinton has not been seen in public lately because she was getting “Pumped Up” for their last debate Wednesday in Las Vegas and said that both candidates should take a drug test before they meet in Las Vegas. “She’s getting pumped up for Wednesday night,” the GOP nominee told a rally in Portsmouth, NH. “I don’t know, maybe, we are like athletes, right?” “Hey, look, I beat 17 Senators, Governors, I beat them all,” he said. “We are like athletes. “Hillary beat Bernie Sanders, but it looks like Bernie got a bad deal, based on WikiLeaks, right? “But we’re like athletes, right?” Donald Trump said. “But with athletes, they make them take a drug test, right? “I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate. I do. Why don’t we do that? “We should take a drug test prior, because I don’t know what’s going on with her.” Donald Trump then commented on Hillary Clinton’s energy levels during last Sunday’s debate at Washington University in St. Louis. “But at the beginning of her last debate, she was all pumped up,” he said. “But at the end, it was like, ‘Oh, take me down.’ “She could barely reach her car. So, let’s have her take a drug test,” Donald Trump said. “I’m willing to do it.” Donalld Trump andMrs. Clinton will debate at the University of Nevada-Las Vegas. Trumpeting for Trump. Source: http://www.livetradingnews.com/